.Sunday, April 10, 2011 ' 7:29 AM Y
i've been crying since the day you left.....
Whats up?
It has been quite a long time ago since I wrote anything here and I know that nobody really read this blog which kinda good I guess.But I just have to write this down it's such a good release.
Lately things are not quite that great,because I thought that I was not coming back this year,I didnt hand my streaming form hence my screwed class -.- and then I didn't go to band for at least 6~7 months.My playing skills, embosser everything went back to when I just started in band and I forgot what I was suppose to do.To be honest I now feel like a sec1 and to top it all of,only 1 guy in our section can play decently some of us are new to it while some dont even want to put the effort in learning anything which adds to the stress and pressure.Furthermore,when academics and band are put side by side I'll choose my studies as the better im doing the longer I can stay in singapore and that means being with you longer and that this country has really grown for me.This is where I grew up,learn what true friends mean and how to like someone soo much and for soo long.
Nobody really knows what im going through,people just assume that I'm okay.I'm not the type of person to look for help.That's just how I was raised.Independent.But am I really that hard to read?Nobody see me staring at space,nobody sees the tears that im holding back.I almost broke down when we we're in the d&t lab when your class pass by us during pe.Are we that far away from each other now?Sometimes I wonder if fate is playing with me,when I was in sec1 all I care about was studying,then sec 2 came and my parents told me that we were leaving at the end of the year.So i guess whats the point right?So I played,hard,and at the end of the year I did leave.Now that I'm back im starting to regret it all,except one.
I just hope that everything would work out eventually and I'll work hard for that to happen.