.Sunday, August 8, 2010 ' 3:07 AM Y
i've been crying since the day you left.....
Well it's been a while since I have posted anything here.Alot happened during those times.Like the interclass(have I posted this?) where we won third place^^.Class test 2 is already here so I can't really use the computer as much as I want then after CT2 more or less than 1 month End of year is already here.Furthermore I'm not entirely sure if I even want this year to end at all because I'm not quite sure of what's going to happen.Uncertainties,doubts,
worries are just some of the things that are waiting for me.Sometimes I feel like a very good guy and sometimes I feel like a very lousy person.How I wish that I'm braver and more outgoing because it seems to me that I'm beginning to be anti-social.Life is great but a life that is lonely is the same as death.
Do you believe in dreams?Sometimes we dream somethings that are just to vivid to ignore and hard to accept that it wasn't real.Sometimes we wake up crying and glad that it was just a dream sometimes we wake up crying realizing that it was all just a dream...