.Monday, June 28, 2010 ' 4:39 AM Y
i've been crying since the day you left.....
If only our heart beats a different rythm when we're scared,nervous,excited or in love,life would be much better.
That brings me to this topic,if we had instincts instead of free will, would it be better?We wouldn't do anything that wasn't programmed into our system Luke killing your fellow human being.
If we did not have love we would all be friends because from love,jealousy is born and from jealousy,hate emerged and this never ending cycle continue.If only humans were void if such things as feelings.
Anyway we had band today and along the way the people who are performing in the IMM needed to practice so I went to the junior band.It was my 1st time doing any piece solo,it was easy but in the beginning my hand was shaking so much that I could not play properly!But as it went on I felt at ease and eventually manages to play.Playing with other tubist is better than doing it solo.
That's all for now.