.Sunday, June 6, 2010 ' 9:55 AM Y
i've been crying since the day you left.....
During these past few days a lot had happened and as you can see I'm posting at 1.46 am which means that back to my insomniac ways which also means that I would have to see a doctor again, and I've been drawing chibi characters lately,drawing full size characters into smaller versions which has a big head and small bodies^^ and I must say that it's hard to make them look cute!Define cute,ugly but adorable or cute=small and cudly?
And my Aunt is coming to Singapore tomorrow or should u say later cuz it's already Monday?Which means that I can't play computer games I don't know If that's a good or bad thing but my parents seemed happy about it.
Maplestory launched a new job recently which is Evan and I must say that it's really disappointing,bugs and glitches were practically spammed and the reward was even mire disappointing and ya I know it's kinda childish and stuff so just think that it's the 2d version of wow(dota).
Well that's all for now bye.