.Sunday, April 4, 2010 ' 8:00 AM Y
i've been crying since the day you left.....
Why?

The skies have been sad lately huh?
Sad to see the earth turn into a pile of rubbish.Sad to see that the "most intelligent" beings are responsible.Sad to see that most of her friends are gone.Sad to know that the days are numbered and yet glad that she will bloom anew one day.
I wonder if we are so intelligent,why did we invent things that would consume energy and produce pullutions but did not create anything that would clean it up.It's easier to make a mess than to clean it up I guess...
Just a few more degrees up and were done^^.Kinda sad to know that just a few degrees up and our whole way of living would totally change.Cherish the present and prepare for the worst yet hope for the best
When I saw you I fell in love,and you smiled because you knew.
-William Shakespeare