<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2417520744801248832?origin\x3dhttp://cadaver-cadaver.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, February 25, 2010 ' 4:45 AM Y
i've been crying since the day you left.....

Totally weird



Ok so what Im about to post is seriously weird.
ok so it's normal for people to have dreams right?but it's not normal to have the same dream for over a month!But the "storyline" seems to change by a bit every dream and sometimes it repeats itself.And it's about a girl whose face I could not see and a hairstyle I've not seen before personally furtheremore,she's wearing my school's uniform!sometimes my friends are the one who calls her then she'll suddenly starts crying and sometimes she calls me and says something before I wake up in cold sweat.
At first I didn't pay attention but it's seriously creeping me out and the weirdest thing is that just when I'm about to see her face, I wake up.
Have you ever experience this before?









HIS ♥

Name:Eligio Age:15 Birthday:01/15/94 School:West Spring Sec
It's all about ME!

CRAVINGS ♥

To fly
To find that something out there
Get A1's for all my subject
A gazillion $$.

To see a real cryptid.

SHOUT ♥

THANKS ♥

Designer ;; UN.existing-love}
Basecodes ;; %PURPUR.black-
Image ;; Photobucket ; Paint

Don't touch the credits, thank yous! (: