<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2417520744801248832?origin\x3dhttp://cadaver-cadaver.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, October 6, 2009 ' 6:05 AM Y
i've been crying since the day you left.....



Finally the first 2 papers are done (that's 3 for you).There is still Math,Sci,Geo and Lit (OMG).
I hate literature not much problem with the other subjects but the thing i don't get is Lit.It's pretty much like English right?I mean my english ain't that bad but c'monthe difference between A1 and c4 is a lot!
So I hope after this lit paper i should be able to get an A if not at least a B if not... my literature average would be a C and I'll be dropping it in Sec3.Enough with exams as if were not that stressed yet.
What are you guys into?E.g. hobby?
Well im still into anime specially naruto,bleach and katekyou hit man reborn ;).
I play basketball occasionally though I'm not good at it its a great way to sweat.Sweat=losing weight right?(Did I sound desperate there?)I really got nothing to write anymore so do pass by and tagged at least I know someone is reading my posts.And yah Fionna I hope this is long enough for you ^^.Leaving comments on how to improve my blog would be appreciated.








HIS ♥

Name:Eligio Age:15 Birthday:01/15/94 School:West Spring Sec
It's all about ME!

CRAVINGS ♥

To fly
To find that something out there
Get A1's for all my subject
A gazillion $$.

To see a real cryptid.

SHOUT ♥

THANKS ♥

Designer ;; UN.existing-love}
Basecodes ;; %PURPUR.black-
Image ;; Photobucket ; Paint

Don't touch the credits, thank yous! (: