<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2417520744801248832?origin\x3dhttp://cadaver-cadaver.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, September 2, 2009 ' 5:32 AM Y
i've been crying since the day you left.....



Got band today again so boring I think it's what "Singaporeans" call sien.Next week holiday have again Monday and Wednesday luckily they change it from full day to half-day(Phew).Anyway i hope that there aren't any homework at all.Talking about exams how did u guys did?I got 5 A's and 2 C's I would have preferred 2 B's instead of the C's.I know you want to know what are the C's it's Lit and Art.I guess my art teacher doesnt like my design (always suck in designing).This is all for now.








HIS ♥

Name:Eligio Age:15 Birthday:01/15/94 School:West Spring Sec
It's all about ME!

CRAVINGS ♥

To fly
To find that something out there
Get A1's for all my subject
A gazillion $$.

To see a real cryptid.

SHOUT ♥

THANKS ♥

Designer ;; UN.existing-love}
Basecodes ;; %PURPUR.black-
Image ;; Photobucket ; Paint

Don't touch the credits, thank yous! (: